Rivas & Associates Services
Rivas and Associates have established a long standing tradition of integrity and client satisfaction that is second to none when it comes to your certified public accountant services.
Our clients come from many different backgrounds and have changing business needs from sole proprietorship, partnerships, estates and trusts, corporations and individuals.
At Rivas & Associates we provide personalized services year-round.
For your business, we can help with the following:
- Create a budget, forecast, projection and variance analysis against actuals. We would update your financial picture as often as desired and work with you to flag opportunities to business grows or cost savings
- Create your accounting general ledger and complete books and records. We use Quickbooks which is the most widely used accounting software for small to medium size businesses
- Help design your financial processes and control to make sure your business runs as efficiently and effectively as possible
- Advice on payroll, tax and other business matters and help with quarterly tax payment estimates and submission
For your personal taxation, we can help with the following:
- Work with you throughout the year to help you think about reducing your tax foot print
- Develop tax savings strategies, such as buying property, establishing a business, maximizing retirement contributions, etc. We can custom tailor a tax strategy for you
- File your federal and state annual income taxes using the Intuit Pro series tax services which is one of the most widely used tax software program
Our business is to help prepare you for tax time throughout the year. We publish a great newsletter for our clients that provides them with tax tips, filing information, tax law changes and much more. If you’re not a client yet but would still like to receive the newsletter, just sign up and we’ll be happy to add you to our mailing list.